Friday, May 27, 2005

Welcome

My name is Mark Ballard I am a native of Florida and have been fishing these waters all of my life. During this time I have also fished the waters of Key West, Islamorada, the Exumas, Abaco, Walkers Cay, Flamingo, Captiva, Boca Grande, the 10,000 Islands, and both inshore and offshore the Indian River Lagoon in Florida. My experiences have also taken me to Central and South America as well as the trout streams of Colorado, the northeast and the Carolina's.

I am also a member of the Old Florida Fly Reels Pro-Staff. I will be posting fishing stories on this blog. Specifically stories about my fishing experiences. I hope you enjoy them and welcome you to comment any time.

3 comments:

Mark Ballard said...

My boat has been out of service for some time now so my fishing has been mostly from my dock. I was able to catch a nice redfish with a gold spoon the other day. The red was with a large group of mullet. There have also been a lot of small snook along the mangroves behind my house. They will eat just about anything put in front of them.

Mark Ballard said...

I fished with mmy friend Andy the other day. We went offshore in his new McKee Craft boat. We caught a bunch of greenies and slow trolled for kingfish with no luck. We went back to the Fort Pioercce inlet and stated tossing the greenies arounf the rock and caught several nice snook too large to keep.

Anonymous said...

your friend andy, lolol, he's a looser !!!!!!!